Monday, November 16, 2009

Writing

Whenever I am frustrated and need to get away from the world I lock myself in my room, which is my favorite place to be. I usually just grab any book off the shelf and immerse myself in someone else's life for awhile and it helps me not focus on my problems. If I am too frustrated to concentrate on reading, I write. It is amazing how much better you feel when you get all the thoughts out of your head onto a piece of paper. It is almost as if you are transferring the thoughts onto paper so your brain can rid itself of them and no longer has to concentrate on them. It also tends to help me see things more clearly when I write it down. When it is written out it's almost like it becomes a sort of truth that you knew but could not see or figure out. So if you ever are frustrated or can't figure something out and need relief, just write.

No comments:

Post a Comment