Monday, November 9, 2009

Procrastination

Isn't it funny how when we leave school and think "ahh…I have all weekend to get so much done", that it never ends up being the case. I try so hard to change the way I do things and I try to plan what days I will have time to do certain assignments, but it never works out. Either the assignment takes longer than I expected or I think that I can squeeze it in when I really have no time at all and I end up doing it at 1 am on Monday morning as usual. This is called procrastination. I truly think it is a disease and I have a full blown case! You think that you would get better at managing things when you are older, but that is simply not the case for some people like me. So instead of time management, the procrastinator just gets lack of sleep.

Word Count: 154

1 comment: