Monday, November 9, 2009

Wish

If I could wish for one thing in the entire world, it would be to be 15 again, but with the knowledge I have today. Now to most people this seems insane. I mean who would really want to be a teenager again, but the truth is I would. It is not because I want to relive my high school years. Trust me I would not have graduated a year early if they had been "the best years of my life". There are so many reasons though that being a teenager is so much easier. I didn't have a single bill when I was 15 and I only worked because I wanted money not because it was a necessity to live. With the knowledge of how my life would turn out, I would change a lot of things that I never knew would affect me later. I wouldn't worry so much about boyfriends and I would definitely try harder in school. I wouldn't be so horrible and make my parents worry so much. I would do a lot of things differently. I guess this is my wish because try as I might I regret a lot of things from my past and it would be noce to go back and change those things.

Word Count:215

1 comment:

  1. I've spent a lot of my life wanting to be older. But now, as 40 is getting close, I find myself looking back. I don't know that I would GO back, but it's really interesting to think about, isn't it? I think I wouldn't change things because, otherwise, I wouldn't be the person I am today. So many stupid decisions have ended up leading me places that, now, are lovely.

    ReplyDelete