Monday, November 30, 2009

Holidays

Holidays can be a very nice time of year, especially when you get to spend them with your family. This Thanksgiving was very special because for the first time in four years I got to go to Nashville to see my entire family. It was so wonderful getting to see everyone together and seeing cousins I have not seen in a very long time! Also we had a gigantic feast layed out on the table since everyone decided to add one of their own dishes to our family gathering. So needless to say we all ate until we could hold no more and then just sat around reminiscing and laughing. I truly wish that I could go up there every year, but unfortunately my dad seldom gets holidays off. As I get older though, I realize just how important family is and how secial it is to be able to spend time with those you love while you still have the opportunity to.

No comments:

Post a Comment