Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween

I absolutely love Halloween! Whether it is just because of the beautiful fall colors and the crisp fall air or the idea of getting to dress up and go out, it is so fun. Like many things, I do not think I will ever outgrow Halloween no matter how old I get! I know it is kind of childish to want to wear a costume and go to haunted houses, but it incorporates the magic of Halloween. As children we all got so excited to go to a store and pick out a costume or make one. Then you get to stay up late filling a bag full of candy! How can there be anything better than that as a child, ha. I guess that I still like to dress up because there are not many things you get to do as an adult that you can do as a child in this life and that is one of them. Assuming you have somewhere to wear it other than your house. Halloween is about fear and magic that you can still experience as an adult and when you're scared like that you get to feel like a child again which you rarely get to experience as an adult.

Word count: 221

No comments:

Post a Comment